The First Wave of the James Potter/Lily Evans Potter Fuh-Q-Fest is now open!You may sign up for challenges until 12 November, 2005. All work will be due by 31 January 2006! Please do not archive or post your work elsewhere until on or after 31 January 2006.
1. Challenges can only be claimed twice - once for FIC and once for ART
2. Be sure to have your fics beta-read
before submitting them to the FQF. If you cannot find a beta, you may certainly post to the FQF asking for someone to do so for you.
3. All artwork and fic is due by 31 January 2006
. 31 January is the LAST DAY you can submit your fic or art. Please do not archive/post your fic or art anywhere else until after 31 January.
4. You MUST use the following templates when posting your fic or art to the JamesLilyFQF
. Anything posted not using this template will be deleted. You may repost your work using the template.
Place your story or art behind an lj cut tag and make sure you rate your story or artwork
.When posting a FIC, please use the following template
Your fic goes here underneath an lj cut tag.When posting ART, please use the following template
Your art goes here underneath an lj cut tag.
5. Stories have a minimum word count of 500 words
. There is no maximum.
6. Please do not post your fic until it is completed
. Put it all in one post, please. If your fic is too long for one post, disable comments in the first part and edit in a link leading to the second post, where you may keep comments enabled to receive feedback. All fiction and art must be posted to this community, not your personal LJ or fic/art LJ.
You may certainly LINK to your piece at the FQF on your LJ and elsewhere; you may not post the story in its entirety elsewhere until on/after 31 January 2006.
7. Other characters are allowed but as this is a JamesLilyFQF we ask that you focus on James/Lily and their relationship with one another
Don't know how to do an lj-cut? Click here
to find out how!
Any questions or concerns? Don't hesitate to speak up! You can ask questions right here by replying to this post.
The Challenges are located HERE
. Please make sure you've read through the list of comments before making a claim in case we've not yet gotten to edit in the latest claims. Thanks!